Gianna - Premium Mini Tote Bag
- FREE Shipping on all U.S orders over $100
Our mini toe bag is "made with love in every thread". With your purchase, we can help improve the living conditions of our Wayuu families desperately in need of basic necessities such as clean water, food, and power.
These distinctive pieces of art are meticulously hand-stitched by the indigenous Wayuu people of the La Guajira Peninsula, which borders Northeastern Colombia and Northwest Venezuela. This bag takes up to 7 days to make.
Our bags are tightly woven using a single-thread technique making them extremely durable.
The mini tote bag is the perfect size for running a quick errand, going on a dinner date, or anytime you need to carry just a few items.
When you wear a Straccio Rico Wayuu Bag, “you wear a story”.
HIGHLIGHTS OF A PREMIUM BAG:
- Takes 2-3x longer to make than a double thread bag.
- Patterns are much more intricate and include an elaborate bottom.
- High-quality finishings (no-stretch strap, detailed drawstring, and crochet on the cap of the tassel are a few examples).
- Lighter in weight and less dense due to the single thread versus double thread crocheting technique.
- Material: Acrylic thread
- Height: 8"
- Base diameter: 7"
- Double Strap - Drop: 11"
- Strap width - 1.25"
*Due to the handmade nature of this product, color and measurements may vary slightly.
CLEANING: Turn inside out and machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle. Brush tassels while still damp. Hang to dry.
- Express shipping available at checkout